Infrastructure and Renewable Resources
What We Do
Since 2017, the Nicola Infrastructure and Renewable Resources team has made investments in a globally diverse base of physical infrastructure and Canadian farmland assets with highly contracted inflation-linked revenues, stable cash flows, and credit-worthy counterparties
$165M+ Capital deployed
9 Number of unique geographies
What We Bring
- Reliable, Long-Term Horizon: We offer a perpetual vehicle that provides strong alignment with the useful lives and contractual structures of underlying assets.
- High Conviction Approach: We are a nimble partner with access to a rapidly growing pool of capital without the same administrative burdens as many institutional investors.
- Agile Partners: Our team comprises experienced investment professionals with significant infrastructure fund, co-investment and direct experience.
Core and Core-Plus Assets
- Highly contracted revenues with minimal demand risk
- Contracts partially or fully linked to inflation
- Assets benefiting from high barriers to entry and quasi-monopolistic qualities
- Income driven assets providing strong cash flow
- Operating assets or fully permitted construction stage assets
The fund will target investments in OECD countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
The information presented above/below should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product.